PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

When the Universe Aligns...


This past April the Universe Aligned and I met the truly gorgeous Diana Charabin. The owner of an amazing Canadian company, Tiny Devotions and a women with an incredible spirit and outlook on life. On that day this past April as Diana sat in my kitchen giving me a private showing of some of her breathtaking Mala beads, we began a conversation about Tiny Devotions helping me to create a future without breast cancer.

A few months ago I did a blog post on this amazing company when they very generously donated one of their many gorgeous mala beads as a giveaway. Now I am extremely excited to share, that on Tuesday August 9th, Tiny Devotions will be donating 20% of the proceeds from all online sales to helping create a future without breast cancer.

Their energy, intentions and beauty is what drew me to them. I have quite a few in my collection now and I love and wear each one of them. The past little while however I have been loving my Transformation Mala and wearing it more often!
( Pictured here )

I have fallen head over heels for Tiny Devotions mala beads, and I have no doubt that you will too! I am encouraging you to go online next Tuesday,lovetinydevotions.com and tell your co-workers, your friends and your family. Share with everyone!

I can't thank Diana & Tiny Devotions enough for their support of this great cause, and I thank each and everyone of you who on Tuesday August 9th become part of two communities! The Tiny Devotions Community & the Community of 170,000 other Canadians who on Sunday October 2nd will walk, run, share tears of joy and some tears of sadness as we come together to create a future without breast cancer!


Don't forget to Squeeze your lemons !

No comments:

Post a Comment