PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dr. Walter Crinnion

As I mentioned a couple blog posts ago, I'm reading two books, There's Lead in Your Lipstick, Toxins in Our Everyday Body Care and How to Avoid Them by Gillian Deacon and Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr. It has made me really take a hard look at things I'm doing in my everyday life, what my family and I are eating and what we are putting on our skin. I know we can't stop ourselves from coming in contact with all toxins, but we can certainly limit the toxins in our life. So when I was asked if I would post this poster on Freshly Squeezed, I said absolutely!
StoneTree Naturopathic Clinic and the Environment Network are proud to present Dr. Walter Crinnion, author and leading expert in environmental medicine.

On Friday May 13th from 7-9pm at the Gayety Theatre in Collingwood.
You can get tickets for $12. at either
StoneTree Naturopathic Clinic or at the Environment Network

Have you squeezed lemons your lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment