PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 13, 2010

PINK VIP Area....


We can not thank SCB Media ( Wakestock ) and the Collingwood Yacht club enough for allowing us space to set up a toll booth at Wakestock last weekend with a PINK VIP viewing area. We raised over $3000, 50% going to the Collingwood General Marine Hospital and 50% to our Collingwood Run Site for the 2010 CIBC Run for the Cure. So a huge thank you to all who were there to help us collect tolls, to Wakestock / SBC Media, to the Collingwood Yacht Club and to all who donated!

You should be squeezing those lemons at approx. the same time each month! Have you picked the date you are going to squeeze your's?




Song of the week .... What is your POWERSONG? We want to know what song it is that you turn it to, to keep you going, when your dead tired and feel like you can't run another step, what song makes you want to keep going?

For me this week it's..... While I am still lovin' Halfway Gone by Lifehouse, I have also been repeating I Like it by Enrique Iglesias feat. Pitbull

What's your song? Leave a comment and let us know! We would love to put together a list of POWERSONGS!!!

( Photo of our toll booth @ Wakestock, taken by me! )

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,

    Great Blog, really meaningful - I have 2 power songs: the first is the theme from Rocky - I know, I know, everyone has that one, but you can't help but think of the perseverance of the underdog when listening to it. The other one is "Not Afraid" by Eminem. No matter how tired/beaten up I feel, when I hear him rap about how he wants to "shoot for the moon, but is too busy gazing at stars" really tells me to centre myself and enjoy the simple things around me, even if it is just an even deep breath - I am still ALIVE!

    ReplyDelete