PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Incredibly Honoured

On stage accepting the Outstanding Volunteer Award with Canada AM's Beverly Thomson & Vice Chair of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation Ontario Region Board of Directors Christy Teasdale.

This past Sunday April 17th was the 4th Annual Volunteer Awards for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, a 'Mad Hatter' themed tea party held at the beautiful Royal York in Toronto. I am incredibly honoured to share with you that I was nominated for two awards this year. Erin McBride Leadership-Retutning Run Director Award and Outstanding Volunteer Award. I was truly humbled and honoured to receive these nominations, two year ago I received the award for New Run Director at the 2nd Annual Volunteer Awards, so to be recognized again is truly such an honour.
I came home with the Outstanding Volunteer Award. I truly thank those who nominated me, as well as each and every person who helps to make our run site so successful from my fabulous committee, to all the remarkable local sponsors, volunteers, participants and donors. Each of you are making such a huge difference in creating a future without breast cancer.


Congratulations to all of the winners and nominee's. I am honoured and proud to be among you and to be part of this enormous team known as the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, that is helping to create a future without breast cancer.

For details on all of the awards please click here.

Have you made time to squeeze your lemons lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment