PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Suzie McNeil & Lemonade....




So tonight I went down to the old Gayety Theatre in Collingwood to watch Suzie McNeil in concert! I watched ( and voted for ) Suzie on Rockstar INXS, so I got tickets right away when I heard Suzie was coming to Collingwood. I got to meet Suzie after her AMAZING show. If you haven't seen Suzie live, you are missing out!
Suzie sends a special message to Collingwood for all the hard work you put in raising money for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, via the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure here as well as the Tubbs Romp to Stomp Out Breast Cancer Snowshoe Series! Enjoy!

HUGE thanks to Suzie for taking time and doing the video with me!

Ladies when was the last time you made lemonade ? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment